1. What is the difference between Medicare and Medicaid?
2. The Institute of Medicine estimates how many deaths from medical errors occur each year?
3. In the health care industry "cherry-picking" is:
4. When doctors form a "pod" it means:
5. Who are more likely to not have health insurance?
6. The United States has a trillion dollar health care industry.
7. New York was the first state to:
8. Sigmoidoscopy, a preventative colon cancer screening, will not pay off financially for a health plan for:
9. How many Americans have a chronic health condition?
10. Studies done by Colorado University's Center for the Aging show that your chances for recovery from a stroke and return to normal daily living